Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday Travelogue: Maui

As winter creeps ever closer here in Edmonton, as the need for layers of clothes, down jackets, mitts and toques becomes a reality, I find myself thinking about beaches, warm tropical winds and spectacular sunsets.

Maui is one of my very favorite places to travel to. We first visited Maui in 1994, returned twice more in the next 6 years, and for reasons that escape me (economics, likely) not again until 2011. Like quite a lot of Canadians, Kihei has always been our home base.





That certainly doesn't stop us from exploring or me from doing my best to photograph the amazing views. We've been to the very northern




and southern tips,




 upcountry and to Heavenly Hana. It's all spectacular and very, very special. You can visit my Maui gallery for more great images. Keep watching this space on Tuesdays for more  travelogues!

No comments:

Post a Comment